Village on the Park in Zillmere is a fantastic resort-like complex in an excellent location, with schools, train stations, a shopping centre and farmer’s markets all just minutes away. Exclusive agent Lauren Hombsch is delighted to present townhouse 150, a beautifully presented three-bedroom home with fresh paint, flooring and window coverings, making this move-in-ready property one you must see.
In the complex, you will enjoy exceptional facilities such as two swimming pools, tennis courts and an on-site manager, and plenty of open space that makes this feel like a holiday every day.
Inside your townhouse, the open-plan living and dining area stretches the length of the home, and sliding doors leading to the courtyard provide fantastic natural light. The whole room is air-conditioned for year-round comfort, and the well-appointed kitchen overlooks this area, creating a tremendous entertainer’s layout. You will delight in the kitchen’s gas cooking and modern appliances, including a dishwasher and ample storage space. The oversized single garage also houses a downstairs toilet which is ideal when guests are over and a dedicated laundry.
Upstairs, brand new carpeting feels luxurious underfoot, and the two main bedrooms feature large mirrored wardrobes and ceiling fans, with the main bedroom also having air conditioning. Depending on your needs, the third bedroom would make a perfect nursery or home office, though it is still spacious enough to accommodate a bed and freestanding wardrobe. Finally, the family bathroom is crisp and clean, offering both shower and bath options and plenty of storage under the large vanity.
Village on the Park makes it feel like every day is a holiday, and townhouse 150 provides a move-in-ready property that is bright, fresh and clean. Enjoy resort living today; contact Lauren and ask to make Village on the Park your new address.
At A Glance:
– Three-bedroom townhouse in resort-like complex
– Freshly painted with new flooring on both levels
– Open plan living
– Stylish kitchen with modern appliances
– Large bedrooms, two with built-ins and main with air conditioning
– Low maintenance, private courtyard
– Resort facilities include tennis court and two swimming pools
– Close to schools and shopping, train station and other public transport
– 5min drive to Taigum Square (Woolworths, Post-office)
– 4min drive to Zillmere Station
– 4min drive to Zillmere state school
– 6min drive to Holy Spirit College
– 8min drive to Westfield Chermside
– 18min drive to Brisbane Airport