“Village on the Park” is one of Zillmere’s quietest and most desirable complexes. With the ease of being moments away from the local shops, public and private schools, and public transport, this home is waiting to be yours – Welcome to 131/18 Spano Street, Zillmere.
Beautifully presented and well maintained throughout, this light-filled villa has an open plan design that flows into a large private courtyard with low maintenance shrubs and a neat garden. The floors in the living area have a warm, honey colour hybrid flooring that is welcoming and neutral.
Freshly painted with new blinds that add to the blank canvas that makes it easier to add your own special touch. Walking down the hallway are 2 spacious bedrooms both with built- in robes, the main has an air conditioner and ceiling fan. The living/dining area have air conditioning and a ceiling fan. The well-kept kitchen has ample storage and plenty of bench space with a new oven and gas stove cooktop which is handy if there is a blackout. There is also a dishwasher for convenience. There is an added bonus of a large linen cupboard in the hallway.
The bathroom has been renovated and there is also a bath for your relaxation after a busy day at work. The toilet is separate with a handbasin. This villa has a wonderful northern aspect with large windows and neutral color scheme.
Set amongst friendly neighbors and fantastic amenities, the complex itself provides access to quality on-site facilities including a BBQ entertaining area, swimming pool, spa, and a tennis court.
Features You’ll Love-
– A desirable position within a well-maintained complex. The complex has a high number of owner occupiers and is pet friendly (subject to body corporate approval)
– A spacious and open plan living/dining space that allows greets you as soon as you enter the villa
– Well-appointed kitchen with dishwasher, 4 burner gas stove, and multifunction wall oven with separate grill, plenty of bench space and cabinetry
– 2 sizeable bedrooms with large windows and built-in wardrobes. Master bedroom has air-conditioning and ceiling fan.
– The living/dining areas flow beautifully out to a private backyard space – the perfect easy-care space for entertaining, relaxing, gardening or just enjoying your own private oasis.
– Single garage and laundry space with internal access and clothes drier included.
– The complex is very well maintained and beautifully landscaped and features a communal pavilion with BBQ, tennis court and a pool area
– Additional features include quality window coverings, an abundance of storage space, security screens, interconnected smoke alarms and NBN
Quality 2-bedroom villas that require no work are rare. See you at the open home!
– 13.4km to Brisbane CBD via Gympie Rd/A3
– 1.3km to Taigum State Primary School & 2.8km to Aspley State High School
– 850m to IGA Zillmere (Woolworth, Cafe’s restaurants, etc.)
– 250m to the bus stop & 1km to Zillmere train station
– 650m to Mungo Scott Park
– 4.5km to Chermside Shopping Centre
– 16.7km to Brisbane Airport and just 10.9km to DFO Brisbane
Land Size: 270 Sqm
Year Built: 1994 (approx.) BCC Rates: $450 per quarter (approx.) Rental Appraisal: $450.00 per week.
BODY CORP fees are-$800.00 approx per quarter.
Call agent- Sonya Klease today on 0416 041 604
Offers close by Monday the 22nd of May by 11am-Prior offers will be considered.