Well positioned and well elevated this hidden gem will delight all who inspect. With plenty of fresh air, a light-filled ambience, a practical layout and a private rear yard, this house will soon become a home. The spacious yet intimate layout will provide peace and enjoyment for all its occupants. The private and rear patio is bursting with matured plants designed to be enjoyed after a long and busy day.
The airconditioned open plan concept is neatly found at the rear of the home. Allowing a purpose and use for every inch of the home. Meals and conversations will be thoroughly enjoyed as this space is designed for comfort, relaxation and enjoyment. Casual meals and entertaining can be thoroughly enjoyed outside as the under cover patio provides a safe private oasis.
The master bedroom has been cleverly designed, equipped with a spacious walk-through robe leading to the 2-way bathroom. A concept creating more privacy and intimate space. The queen-sized second and third bedrooms feature ceiling fans and built-in robes. Additional storage can be found through the home, a must for any busy or growing family.
This one ticks many boxes and will appeal to most. Whether you are buying your first home, downsizing to the next or adding to your property portfolio there is something for all. Surrounded by similar homes, close to both private and public schools, local shopping and transportation, this is definitely one to view.
• Airconditioned kitchen, living and dining
• Covered rear patio
• Master bedroom with a walk through robe
• 2-way bathroom equipped with a full-size bath and separate shower.
• Second and third bedrooms with built-in robes
• Double automatic garage doors with ceiling fan and epoxy flooring
• Internal and separate laundry with outdoor access
• Additional storage throughout
• Fully fenced yard with near new fencing
• Lush and low maintenance rear yard, providing a great climate all year round
• NBN connected
• 3min drive to local shopping and eateries (Coles, Aldi)
• 3min drive to Taigum Square (Woolworths, post office)
• 4min drive to Taigum State School
• 9min drive to Nudgee College
• 5min drive to Boondall Station
• 11min drive to Westfield Chermside