Tucked away in a desirable and super convenient pocket of Murrumba Downs, this mid-90s built three-bedroom home is within walking distance to trains, bus, parks, schools and close to shops, childcare and a host of other amenities!!!
As you enter this lowset brick and tile property, you’ll be impressed with the light-filled, open plan living and dining space. The generous proportions and air-conditioning ensure a relaxed ambience year-round, and direct access from the garage is efficient for when you come back from the grocery shopping. The well-appointed kitchen has a country feel, with breakfast bar, double fridge space and plenty of storage. There is also a spacious second living area to the front of the home. Through the window, a beautiful view greets you across the back garden. The sliding doors lead onto a delightful covered entertaining area which leads to the manicured lawns of the fully fenced back garden. The landscaping and lawn are low-maintenance and offer a great space for both children and pets to play securely.
The master bedroom is spacious and bright, with a built in closet and direct access to the family bathroom. All bedrooms have new carpet, and the family bathroom has a bath and separate shower.
12 Walton is a solid home that is ready and waiting for you to move in and make your mark. With wide side access with room for a shed or pool, security screens all around and lush gardens on the 666sqm block. Whether you’re looking for your new home to live in or are an astute investor looking to further capitalize, this property is definitely worth inspecting.
For your consideration the property features:
• Master bedroom with built-in robe, ceiling fan and direct access to the 2-way bathroom
• Bright and spacious throughout
• Functional kitchen with plenty of storage & bench space
• Open plan living/dining/kitchen area
• Second living space
• Air conditioning
• Covered entertaining area
• Grassed areas for children and pets to play
• Screens to windows and doors
• New carpeted floors
• Built in laundry with convenient access
• Easy access to highway, train station, schools, and shopping centres
• Outdoor garden shed and 2 water tanks
• 666 sqm block
• 850m walk to Murrumba Downs train station
• 290m walk to Bus Stop
• 130m walk to Playground
• 100m walk to Living Faith Lutheran College
• 1.3 km walk to Undurba State Primary School
• 1.5 km walk to Murrumba State Secondary College
• 2.1 km walk to North Lakes Shopping, dining, and entertainment hub.
AUCTION ON SITE – 23rd of July 2022 at 9am
Disclaimer: This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.