This charming Queenslander is located in Padua Precinct close by to everything you could ask for, you will love living in this elevated pocket of Kedron.
The inside of this home is presented beautifully featuring VJ walls throughout, generous sized bedrooms, timber flooring and detailed ceilings.
The spacious kitchen, bathroom and ensuite, have all been recently updated. This home and its floorplan will allow you to enjoy that modern lifestyle you have been searching for.
– Open Living room with AC and adjoining the dining space
– Private front deck perfect for entertaining
– Spacious kitchen with stone benches and plenty of cupboard space
– Main bedroom with ensuite, built in robe, fan and AC
– Renovated main bathroom
– Spacious second and third bedrooms with ceiling fans
– Character features and high ceilings through out
– Laundry area downstairs
– Secure, fully fenced garden
– Ample storage underneath the home
Only 7km to the CBD allows you to walk to Saint Anthony’s, Padua, Mount Alvernia Colleges and child care. Within close proximity to an array of great public schools including being in the Kedron State High School & Stafford State Primary School catchments, as well as being only a short drive to Westfield Chermside, Stafford City and Coles Kedron with easy access to public transport & Brisbane’s tunnel network. Close by to acres of parkland at Bradbury Park or along the Kedron Brook and its Kilometers of bike and walking paths, a better location is hard to find.