This 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom home offers potential for dual living with a spacious backyard, situated on a large block close to everything you need!
This large family home has a lot to offer! As you walk through the front door you enter the large open plan living space which is adjacent to the modern kitchen fit with a dishwasher and gas stove top.
Off from the hallway is 3 generous size bedrooms all with ceiling fans, air-conditioning and built in robes. As you come to the end of the hallway you enter the dual living space that offers a kitchenette, bathroom and large open plan living space.
The central location of this property means it is within minutes of local schools, Westfield shopping centre, Prince Charles Hospital, public transport and only 9.5kms to Brisbane City.
– 3 generous sized bedrooms with ceiling fans, air-conditioning and built-in robes
– Master bedroom includes ceiling fan, air-conditioning, en-suite and a large walk-in robe
– Self contained space at rear of home for potential of dual living – includes ceiling fan, air-conditioning, own bathroom, and kitchenette (without appliances)
– Air conditioned open plan kitchen/living/dining
– Functional large kitchen w/ gas cooking, stone benchtops and dishwasher
– Balcony off living area with under cover close line
– Fenced front porch area – perfect for a morning coffee
– Large fully fenced backyard – perfect for pets, plenty of space for multiple cars or for an entertaining area
Walking distance from schools, day cares, parks and John Ross Reserve, a short 5 minute drive from Westfield Chermside – you don’t even need to leave the area if you don’t want to! But, if you do, the Highway is only 5 minutes away and CBD just a short 9.5kms away.