Presenting this beautifully designed 3 bedroom, low-set contemporary family home. The property is perfectly positioned in an ultra-quiet and convenient location & backing onto bushlands.
The home features an open plan living and dining area with nice finishes and ceiling fans throughout. You will be impressed by the spacious and modern kitchen with quality appliances and plenty of bench space. This superb home has everything you are looking for and more!
All 3 bedrooms are exceptionally spacious with ceiling fans, 2 of them with built-in robes while the master boasts a walk-in robe & ensuite. The spacious and fully fenced backyard offers plenty of room for your kids to run around
With impressive street appeal, this immaculately presented property is sure to please. Whether you’re looking to entertain or just relax in your surroundings, this home ticks every box!
– 3 generous-sized bedrooms with ceiling fans and 2 of them built-ins
– Master bedroom with walk-in robe, ensuite, A/C
– Quality main bathroom with separate bathtub, shower and toilet
– Tiled open plan living and dining area with A/C
– Good-sized kitchen with gas cooking & quality appliances
– Spacious tiled patio area
– Fully fenced backyard
– Prime location backing onto bushlands
– Single electric garage
– 1.3km to St. Joseph’s Catholic Primary School
– 1.8km to Bald Hill Kindergarten & Preschool
– 1.9km to Bracken Ridge State School
– 300m to local supermarket and cafes
– 700m to Albion Park
***To book an inspection, please click on ‘book an inspection time’ above to view currently available times and register. If these times are not suitable, please request and alternative time that suits. Should no inspection times be advertised, please click on ‘request an inspection time’ and one of our property managers will be in touch.
Bond loan payments available