Prepare to walk in and fall in love. This home has been designed to offer the ideal blend of relaxed living, quality entertaining and all over privacy. It is just perfect for those who desire a peaceful and tranquil setting whilst being close to an abundance of amenities.
Boasting 3 generous sized bedrooms and a neat and tidy bathroom with a separate toilet to suit those busy mid-week mornings. The well-kept kitchen offers plenty of cupboard space, the open plan living and dining area is complete with air-conditioning and ceiling fan, seamlessly flowing out a massive entertaining deck overlooking parklands.
Not only does this home offer brilliant entertaining possibilities and personal space, but it also has the often overlooked essentials such as separate laundry, fully fenced yard, garden shed.
You’ll simply love the location with shops, public transport, bus stops and parks within a short stroll…
– 3 carpeted sizable bedrooms – 2 of them with wardrobes
– Main bathroom with separate toilet
– Separate laundry with direct external access
– Good-sized and well-kept kitchen
– A/C and ceiling fan in living area
– Covered rear entertaining deck overlooking parklands
– Fully fenced yard for pets & kids to run around
– Undercover carport plus room for more cars
– Garden storage shed + storage room
– Front veranda area
Please note: 2 fans are to be installed in the bedrooms before available date.
• 15-minute walk to Lawnton train station
• 500m to local schools
• 500m to local cafes and restaurants
• 1.4k to local shopping centre
***To book an inspection, please click on ‘book an inspection time’ above to view currently available times and register. If these times are not suitable, please request and alternative time that suits. Should no inspection times be advertised, please click on ‘request an inspection time’ and one of our property managers will be in touch.
Bond loan payments available