Presented to the market for the first time in 30 years, this massive family home has been brilliantly updated to blend the best of modern finesse with high function. Featuring five bedrooms plus a study/sixth bedroom. This home is sure to please those families looking for a great family lifestyle. The home is complete with striking polished timber floorboards, huge living areas, including a separate living room, spacious renovated Kitchen, great sized bedrooms and a sparkling inground swimming pool, all on a 741sqm Block, with secure side access to park a large boat, caravan, truck, jet ski or several cars, if required.
Downstairs is dedicated to family and extended family. Accessible via the internal staircase is a functional area that features, two more bedrooms, a full sized bathroom, huge rumpus/living room, another handy room for hobbies/woodworking and a large, bright and airy laundry. The home comes with a 5KW Solar System for economic electricity bills.
Situated in a highly sort after, very tightly held pocket of Aspley with a short stroll to Chermside Marketplace, and only 2km walk the Westfield Chermside. You would be so lucky to live in such a convenient area.
Upper Level Features:
– Large Air Conditioned Lounge Room with Ceiling Fan
– Bright and Spacious Living Room with City Views
– 40ml Granite Caesar Stone Benchtop
– Induction Cooktop
– King Size Master Bedroom with two-way En-suite and large walk- robe
– 2nd Bedroom with Air-Con, Fan, personal vanity unit, built-in wardrobes
– 3rd Bedroom with fan, built-in wardrobes
– Separate toilet and vanity
– 4th Bedroom, currently utilised as a study
Lower Level Features:
– 5th Bedroom with fan, built-in wardrobes
– 6th Bedroom with fan, built-in wardrobes
– Large Laundry
– Workshop/Tool room
– Storage room
– Caravan Port with 14ft ceiling height and 15amp Charging Port
– Double car port
– Garden Shed
– Fully Fenced yard for secure Pet and Children play areas
– Tile Roof
For further information or to arrange an inspection, please don’t hesitate to get in touch. We look forward to meeting the new owner to love this home as much as the current owners have.