Welcome to this stunning 4 bedroom family home located in the exclusive Warner Summit Estate, where you’ll find the perfect rental property that ticks all the boxes! This sparkling renovated home is nestled in a prime location, just a stone’s throw away from the Warner Marketplace shopping and Genesis College, and only 100m from the tranquil Everest Street Reserve.
This spacious and modern family home features multiple living areas, a large renovated gourmet kitchen with a stone workbench, and an oversized alfresco dining area that catches the perfect breeze from its slightly elevated position. You’ll have plenty of room for your family and even guests with its four generous bedrooms, all complete with built-ins and ceiling fans.
This home is equipped with air conditioning, security screens, NBN, and striking timber looking flooring that adds a further touch of warmth to the home. It also boasts a large double lock-up garage with remote access and secure internal entry into the family home.
Located just 30 minutes away from Brisbane CBD and close to Petrie University and beautiful Lake Samsonvale, this fantastic family home represents a rare opportunity to secure a slice of Warner gold.
– 4 bedrooms all with ceiling fans and built ins, master with a large walk in robe
– 2 bathrooms, main bathroom with shower and separate bath and renovated ensuite off master
– Open plan living and dining area with AC
– Additional separate living area
– Kitchen with stone bench tops, dishwasher, electric cooktop and breakfast bar
– Outdoor covered alfresco area
– Double lock up garage with internal access
– Double gated side access perfect for a caravan or boat
– Fully fenced
– Security screens
– Fire pit
– Garden shed
– NBN available
– Marketplace Warner 500m
– Petrie University 4km
– Holy Spirit School 1.8km
– Bray Park State High School 1km
– Lawnton train station 3.2km
– Lake Samsonvale 3km
***To book an inspection, please click on ‘book an inspection time’ above to view currently available times and register. If these times are not suitable, please request and alternative time that suits. Should no inspection times be advertised, please click on ‘request an inspection time’ and one of our property managers will be in touch.
Bond loan payments available