Set in one of Alderley’s most desirable streets, surrounded by a myriad of quality homes high on the hilltop, is this contemporary split-level home with views to the mountains. This home has been carefully designed with grand proportions to ensure you and your family can enjoy comfortable living and entertaining. Sprawled over 472 sqm of living and entertaining space, the floor plan seamlessly connects the indoor living spaces to the outdoor entertaining areas and allows for all year entertaining and is perfect for the Queensland climate and lifestyle. You will love the well-equipped north-facing outdoor pavilion with kitchen and pizza oven which overlooks the pool and spa area. Located in a leafy and quiet position on a 946 sqm block, homes of this size and quality are a rare find. To truly appreciate all this home has to offer, an inspection is a must!
For your consideration the home features:
– Stunning open plan living flowing to both front and rear decks, each enjoying delightful views of the surrounding district
– Chef’s kitchen with pizza oven and European appliances
– Master suite with ensuite, WIR and Juliette balcony
– Four additional bedrooms (3 with WIR)
– Two additional bathrooms (1 with steam room)
– Guest powder room
– Spacious home office
– Library/multipurpose room which opens to the outdoor pavillion
– Double lock-up garage
– Ducted air conditioning throughout
– Solar system
– Security system
– Polished hardwood floors
The location is set to impress, with the Kedron Brook Bikeway and walking tracks, Grinstead Park and Grange Forest Park all within a short walk. The Alderley Train Station, Coles and popular local schools are all within a short drive. You are also approximately 6km from the CBD.