Spacious, Modern Family Home on one of Fitzgibbon’s best streets
Welcome home to this rare executive oasis in the popular Fitzgibbon chase.
Your beautiful light-drenched kitchen with quality finishes features stone benchtops, breakfast bar, gas cooktop and impressive walk-in pantry, which opens into the ducted air-conditioned kitchen/lounge area. The social aspect of open-plan living makes it perfect for family interactions.
With four large bedrooms all boasting great natural light and ceiling fans, the generous master bedroom features an ensuite with his and hers sinks and walk-in wardrobe. The 4 zones ducted air-conditioning throughout allows you to customise your home to best suit you.
Great undercover entertaining area and fenced private deck, which are ideal for those informal occasions and lazy afternoons. Double garage with remote. Positioned in a quiet, leafy pocket of Fitzgibbon, your home faces the Northern Aspect with bush views and is close to public transport, shopping centres and schools.
Features you’ll love:
– 4 generous sized bedrooms (3 with ceiling fans)
– Large Master Bedroom with ensuite and walk-in wardrobe
– Large kitchen with quality appliances – gas cooktop and oven – walk-in pantry
– Open plan kitchen/dining/lounge
– Double lock up garage with remote
– 4 zones ducted air-conditioning throughout
– Covered entertainment area and fenced private deck
– Strictly No Pets
– Less than 200m to closest cafes
– Less than 350m to closest bus stop
– Less than 500m to restaurants
– Less than 500m to the closest parks
– Less than 800m to local shopping and closest Coles
– Less than 2.1km to Aspley State High School/Bracken Ridge State School
– Less than 3km to Aspley Hypermarket and bus exchange
– Less than 5km to Westfield Chermside
– Less than 15kms to Brisbane CBD