Welcome to 29 Travolta Street, Stafford Heights! This stunning double storey, 5 bedroom, 2 bathroom home has been fully renovated throughout and presents the perfect opportunity for a family with older children looking for a dual living situation.
Families will appreciate the spacious and modern living that sprawls across multiple living areas including upstairs living and dining areas and downstairs rumpus room.
Upstairs you will find –
– 4 Spacious bedrooms with Ceiling fans
– Beautifully renovated bathroom with Separate toilet
– Renovated kitchen with plenty of bench space, dishwasher and modern appliances
– Spacious dining area overlooking the lush backyard
– Large Living area with Ceiling and access to the front balcony, perfect for that morning coffee
– A/c In living room and Master Bedroom
– Large rumpus area with adjoining bathroom & A/c
– 1 bedroom with ceiling fan
– Beautiful polished concrete flooring
– Renovated bathroom
– Double Lock up garage
– Additional Storage area in garage
– renovated Sperate Laundry with direct external access
– large grassy backyard
Perfectly positioned within a short walk to Rode road centre which includes Woolworths, BWS, & cafes. Bus stops within a 5 min walk. Surrounded by quality schools and childcare including Somerset Hills state School, Stafford Heights State School and Queen of Apostles Early Years Campus. Just a 5-minute drive to the Prince Charles Hospital, 7-minute drive to Stafford City Shopping Centre or 8-minute drive to Westfield Chermside.