Nestled on a quiet and family-friendly street sits a home bursting with potential and newly renovated charm. This four-bedroom home is deceivingly larger than first impression, with two living areas, an open plan concept and a covered outdoor entertaining area. With fresh paint, new carpet, renovated kitchen, updated window furnishing and ceiling fans in every room, this home is perfect for those starting out or adding to their property portfolio.
The newly renovated kitchen has been cleverly designed to maximise storage and space, with whitewash cabinetry, Caesarstone bench tops and new appliances including a brand-new dishwasher. The open plan concept will allow the family to stay as one, effortlessly flowing to the covered courtyard. A great space for entertaining or casual meals. The front sitting or media room will be thoroughly enjoyed when a little space or solitude is needed.
All four bedrooms are of a good size, master bedroom equipped with walk-in robe and ensuite with oversized shower. The second, third and fourth bedrooms all have ceiling fans and built-in robes, allowing additional storage if required.
With North Lakes becoming a standout suburb for family, growth and investment opportunity, this home will not last long. Fully fenced, additional security screens and recent improvements make this home a must to inspect. I look forward to seeing you at the open home.
• Four bedrooms, master includes a generous walk-in robe and good sized ensuite, all other bedrooms offer ceiling fans and built-in wardrobes.
• Freshly painted inside and out
• Second lounge room/Media Room
• Newly renovated kitchen with stainless steel appliances
• Open plan dining and living area
• Ample storage
• Remote double lock up garage with internal access
• Security screens
• Fully fenced
• 2.7km to Mango Hill train station
• 2.8km to Westfields North Lakes
• 1.7km to The Lakes College
• 1.8km to North Lakes State College
• 2km to North Lakes golf course