Located in the sought-after suburb of Everton Park, this retro gem is the perfect home for a family wanting a house close to shops, restaurants and transport. This two-story delight has just recently had a facelift with new floating floors down in the rumpus room and a fresh coat of paint upstairs. Polished timber floors feature upstairs throughout living areas and bedrooms. Walking through the large entryway downstairs and up the stairs, you will enter a large air-conditioned living and dining area. The kitchen is a great size with the luxury of brand new appliances, a 5-burner gas stove and room for a large double-door fridge.
The 3 bedrooms are all well-sized with ceiling fans and the master boasts air conditioning as well for ultimate comfort. There is a bathroom on each level of the property, the upstairs bathroom being a generous size and the downstairs bathrooms being located off the double car garage.
– 3 Bedrooms, all with ceiling fans, two with built-in wardrobes
– Master Bedroom features air conditioning and a door out to the front balcony
– Polished timber floors
– Airconditioned living/dining area
– Good size kitchen with brand new appliances and a 5 burner gas stove
– Double lock-up garage
– Rumpus area downstairs
– Bathroom on each level
– Fully fenced yard
– Bus Stop across the road
– 900m to Local Childcare
– 1.0km to Everton Park State High School
– 1.1km to Everton Park State School
– 1.5km to Coles, restaurants, bars and coffee shops
– 1.6km to North West Private Hospital
– 4.3km to The Prince Charles Hospital
***To book an inspection, please click on ‘book an inspection time’ above to view currently available times and register. If these times are not suitable, please request and alternative time that suits. Should no inspection times be advertised, please click on ‘request an inspection time’ and one of our property managers will be in touch.
Bond loan payments available