Nestled in a quiet pocket bordering parkland and playground, sits this beautiful 4 bedroom home which is perfect for tenants interested in a low-maintenance lifestyle with wonderful outdoor opportunities just a stone’s throw from the front door.
There are so many options for entertaining friends and family whether its from the comfort of the covered porch and gardened area or from the park that boasts a large grassed area, play equipment, tables and chairs for picnics or parties and walkways to enjoy the sun.
Inside you’ll find an immaculate home with all the creature comforts a modern family could hope for, from the lovely floating floorboards, air conditioning in the lounge room and the large open plan kitchen that comes complete with gas cooktop, dishwasher, and plenty of bench and cupboard space.
A huge bonus is the spacious double garage which is accessed from a private rear laneway and has extra storage along one length of wall. Guests will also appreciate the abundant visitor parking available nearby.
Positioned in a sought-after pocket, within a hop, skip and jump to public transport, playgrounds, schools, childcare, shops, restaurants and cafes, this immaculate home is definitely one to inspect quickly!
Notable features include:-
– Great low-maintenance family home
– Superb, park side location
– 4 bedrooms all with robes and ceiling fans
– Spacious master with Walk in Robe, Ceiling fan and Air Conditioning
– Second bedroom has Air Conditioning
– Large main bathroom with shower + bath & separate toilet
– Timber floating floors throughout.
– Open plan living areas
– Kitchen with gas cooking & stone benches
– Low-maintenance, fenced yard
– Covered entertaining area with ceiling fan and privacy screen
– Private courtyard that lets loads of light into the property
– Double electric lock up garage with laundry and extra storage
– Garage accessible via laneway
– Centrally located, close to bus, train, shops, schools, childcare and a host of other amenities.
– Sorry no pets
Fitzgibbon is one of Brisbane’s newest developments. Located between Carseldine and Bracken Ridge, it is situated to take perfect advantage of the Gateway Motorway, Deagon Deviation, the Gympie Road Arterial to head north as well as being a stones throw from local shopping centres, schools and Hidden World (one of the best playgrounds for kids).
Less than 2.8 km to local Restaurants
Less than 1.6 km to local Groceries
Less than 0.4 km to coffee & café
Less than 9 km to Local Private Hospital
Less than 0.9 km to local train station
Less than 1.2 km to Hidden World Playground
***To book an inspection, please click on ‘book an inspection time’ above to view currently available times and register. If these times are not suitable, please request and alternative time that suits. Should no inspection times be advertised, please click on ‘request an inspection time’ and one of our property managers will be in touch.