Bond Loan Payments Available upon Request
You’ll certainly be impressed & feel at home straight away in this lovely, spacious & comfortable home, surrounded by other quality homes in a popular sought after part of Warner.
Complete with Double front entry doors, this home offers an abundance of space and individual entertainment & dining zones, whilst still allowing great visibly from the spacious & central open plan living / kitchen area.
The gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances and open island offers amble bench & storage space, breakfast bar and walk-in pantry.
This home is perfect for entertaining family and friends or even a large crowd with the amazing undercover alfresco area, that walks out to the in-ground swimming pool and 2nd relaxing area.
The master bedroom is well appointed with large walk-in robe and generous ensuite with double sinks – Three other good sized bedrooms have robes & ceiling fans, while the main family bathroom is complete with a spacious corner bath & separate shower.
The extra-large double lock-up garage has additional storage as well as both internal and direct external access to the rear yard.
Complete with air-conditioning, ceiling fans and you’re opposite parkland with walking distance to the Warner village shopping centre – what more could you want?
Outside pets only are negotiable upon application approval by the owner
You’ll really Love:
* Four spacious bedrooms all with robes & ceiling fans – main is king-size with walk-in & Air Conditioning
* Main bathroom – Separate shower & large corner bath
* Ensuite – Spacious with Separate Shower, double vanities
* Separate Formal Living or Media room with Air Conditioning & ceiling fan
* Spacious modern open plan Kitchen / Dining / Family room with Air Conditioning
* Spacious 3rd family living area with air conditioning
* Kitchen – large breakfast bar, dishwasher, soft closing drawers, Pantry & Double fridge space,
* Covered outside entertaining area
* Swimming pool (mineral) with a 2nd outside entertaining area
* Double remote garage with internal access
* Flat, Fenced Manicured yard
* 2 Garden sheds, water tank
* Security cameras in place for tenants use (tenants to connect at own expense)
Less than 400 m to Warner shopping Centre
Less than 400 m to local Restaurants, coffee & cafés
Less than 400 m to Woolworths & ALDI
Less than 400 m to Early Learning
Less than 1.2 km to Bray Park State High School
Less than 1.5 km to Bray Park Primary School
Less than 3 km Lawnton Train Station
Less than 3.4 km to Eatons Hill Hotel & Shopping
***To book an inspection, please click on ‘book an inspection time’ above to view currently available times and register. If these times are not suitable, please request and alternative time that suits. Should no inspection times be advertised, please click on ‘request an inspection time’ and one of our property managers will be in touch.